Seeking team focused individual with a positive attitude and willingness to learn the Plumbing trade.
Responsibilities once trained:
- Field/site work.
- Drain cleaning service.
- Plumbing service.
- On-call once trained.
- Working with customer and team members to resolve problems.
- Standard hand tool knowledge needed.
- Good communication skills.
No prior experience or education necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Customer-oriented Service Representative
A customer service representative, or CSR, provides services information about our company and helps resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless. They are confident at troubleshooting if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer issues and not be afraid to ask someone if they need help. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customer
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8-10 hour shifts
- On-call at night potential
- Future full-time opportunity if wanted
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Computer skills
Serving the West-Michigan community
All-Flo Plumbing has been serving the greater Grand Rapids area for over 25 years. Don and Chris Venema have had a long, successful history in the industry. They took over his father’s plumbing, drain cleaning, well pump installation, and septic system services in the Flint, Michigan area and later in the Lansing, Michigan area. They eventually owned a plumbing company franchise in Florida where those same services were provided for many years. Don, Chris, and their children moved back to Michigan to be closer to their extended family. They decided to establish their roots in Grand Rapids where they and their sons have worked diligently to make All-Flo Plumbing become a leading name in the industry for its ability to solve the most complex plumbing and drain problems.
- Grand Rapids
- East Grand Rapids
- Holland – 396-2300
- Zeeland – 396-2300
- Comstock Park
- Byron Center
Call anytime, 24/7 service
Why Choose All-Flo Plumbing?
What our clients say….
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional plumber and nobody gets there faster or does it better than All-Flo Plumbing!
Licensed & Insured
All-Flo plumbers are licensed and insured. Our employees follow applicable plumbing codes and our technicians arrive on time in a safe manner.
Trusted & Recommended Since 1993
Our 5 star Google rating and local reputation speak to the integrity we display to all of our clients. We’re transparent with our business and conscientiousness of our customers’ needs.
We’re available around the clock for you! A pipe busted or a backup, then call us any time of the day, and we will assist your plumbing needs.
We have been in the Grand Rapids area for more than 25 years and are a leading provider in the industry.
Commercial and Residential
At All-Flo Plumbing our extensive background of experience allows us to solve complex problems in both commercial and residential plumbing applications.
Quick response to an urgent problem. Very satisfied with the work. Well done! READ MORE →
– Laurel Hill
The technician was very professional in dress and mannerisms. He was clear about billing charges and the reason for each. I will call them again for plumbing service needs. READ MORE →
– Don Taylor
Friendly and personable staff. I called the night before and they were at my house that next morning. Thanks! READ MORE →