Drain clog and removal
Have you already tried to unclog your drain but still can’t get it to work? Let us help! Sometimes, home remedies can handle minor clogs but if you have a sink or bathtub that won’t drain well or at all, it may be time to give us a call. Our team of professionals can handle any size drain, whether it’s in your kitchen, bathroom, garage, etc.
Drain Pipe Repair
If your water bill has been higher than normal or you’ve discovered water damage, you may have a leaking pipe somewhere. Even a subtle dripping from a pipe can add up to tremendous costs, water waste, and water damage. If you are looking to prevent this, have us come over to detect any possible water leaks.
In some cases, we can even apply a PipePatch. This system is installed internally and repairs damaged pipes due to corrosion, cracks, joint separations, and root and water infiltration regardless of the pipe age or material. Imagine a surgeon inserting a stent into a heart artery. These stents enable weak arteries to continue flowing normally and prevent the heart from future problems. Much like a stent, PipePatch’s proactive approach provides a structural point repair within a pipe. When compared to digging or lining an entire pipe, the PipePatch No Dig system only repairs areas that require rehabilitation—saving time, investments, materials and hours of labor. For additional info go to pipepatch
The No-Dig Alternative :
- Little to no disruption to your daily routine
- Eliminates the need for disruptive and time-consuming excavation
- Repairs can be made any time of the year – even under frozen ground
A Permanent Solution:
- Permanent repair that is stronger than the original pipe and is not affected by household oils or chemicals
- No toxic fumes in your home – PipePatch is odorless and safe for indoor use.
- Creates a structural repair
- Close off unwanted connections
- Create a pipe where the original pipe is missing
- Smooth the transition of offset pipes
- Home, Commercial, Hospitals, Airports, etc.