In some cases, we can even apply a PipePatch. This system is installed internally and repairs damaged pipes due to corrosion, cracks, joint separations, and root and water infiltration regardless of the pipe age or material. Imagine a surgeon inserting a stent into a heart artery. These stents enable weak arteries to continue flowing normally and prevent the heart from future problems. Much like a stent, PipePatch’s proactive approach provides a structural point repair within a pipe. When compared to digging or lining an entire pipe, the PipePatch No Dig system only repairs areas that require rehabilitation—saving time, investments, materials and hours of labor. For additional info go to pipe patch
The No-Dig Alternative:
- Little to no disruption to your daily routine
- Eliminates the need for disruptive and time-consuming excavation
- Repairs can be made any time of the year – even under frozen ground
A Permanent Solution:
- Permanent repair that is stronger than the original pipe and is not affected by household oils or chemicals
- No toxic fumes in your home – PipePatch is odorless and safe for indoor use.
- Creates a structural repair
- Close off unwanted connections
- Create a pipe where the original pipe is missing
- Smooth the transition of offset pipes
- Home, Commercial, Hospitals, Airports, etc.